Home » » I won the Prolific Blog Award - Prolific? Me? I don't understand why anybody would think of me as prolific because I do my best, all I can not to talk

I won the Prolific Blog Award - Prolific? Me? I don't understand why anybody would think of me as prolific because I do my best, all I can not to talk

I wonder why the title has a certain amount of characters that we can not exceed. What if we want to give a synopses of what is in the post? The title would be more... I will write a post about it.
Now I want to thank Herrad for this award. Almost all awards I have came from her and this is an extra bonus because she is quite a woman.
I will come back after lunch to pass my list.
Thank you Herrad.
I think of these awards as something that unite bloggers and an opportunity of telling others that we appreciate them.
This is the first list:

Mariane at Anthing goes :)
Shoaib at Smaleque's Blog
Tommaso at Emgrammi
Bellestina at Elegy of the Euphoric .
I know that some bloggers don't like putting awards at their sites but I'm choosing some of them to show I like them. They understand.
Purchase Structured Settlements Mesothelioma Lawyers Secured Loan Calculator Secured Loans Insurance Auto car free insurance online quote students debt consolidation loans data recovery Denver adverse credit remortgages conference calling companies irs tax lawyers Personal Injury Lawyer Auto Insurance Instant Car Insurance Quote UK home owner loan Remortgaging buyer Structured Settlement Injury Lawyers homeowner consolidation loans Structured Settlement Consumer Info Arizona dui lawyers eloan mortgage Consolidation of Student Loan Student Loan Consolidation Calculator Bad Credit Home Equity auto insurance
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. art of world paint - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger