And now for South African Pumpkins





For all my friends in the States who are painting and displaying and eating pumpkin at this time of the year, I show a still life with everyday South African pumpkins.
You do not want to know what Spring has turned into as the rain pours down and the wind whips up the ocean outside my studio window!
While I am waiting to continue travelling the West Coast and paint a waving wheatfield, I refer back to my previous blog. I have used my own window and my own doll in the picture, and added a bowl of miniature American pumpkins which I photographed on my daughter's Thanksgiving table in 2000 in Texas. When I was there, I truly admired the lovely pumpkins displayed on lawns and window-sills all over American towns, some of them enormous, very orange, very round orbs!


Our pumpkins are very rough-looking, I hope you like them too!
A waving wheatfield coming up soon! (thinking positively about the weather!)

Purchase Structured Settlements Mesothelioma Lawyers Secured Loan Calculator Secured Loans Insurance Auto car free insurance online quote students debt consolidation loans data recovery Denver adverse credit remortgages conference calling companies irs tax lawyers Personal Injury Lawyer Auto Insurance Instant Car Insurance Quote UK home owner loan Remortgaging buyer Structured Settlement Injury Lawyers homeowner consolidation loans Structured Settlement Consumer Info Arizona dui lawyers eloan mortgage Consolidation of Student Loan Student Loan Consolidation Calculator Bad Credit Home Equity auto insurance
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. art of world paint - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger