Home » , , , » Coral Ribbons (2009) - Coral Reef Series

Coral Ribbons (2009) - Coral Reef Series


Size: 60.5cm W x 30.5cm H x 3.5cm D

I completed this on the 1st June then went on holiday. So I'm a bit delayed in posting it...sorry :(
I've been wanting to do some more panorama's - and I felt some doing some more corals after all the waterlilies. I am probably more fascinated with coral than any other subject matter and probably will be for some time. I am also trasfixed with the quality of light light and its movement through the ocena water.
My partner says to just keep painting as many as I feel like painting, because when I've had enough of them there won't be any more....Probably a wise philosophy.
Anyway, holiday was good and feel inspired to do some stuf with ferns soon. They have been on my mind for about 6 months now and after talking with a Maori woman about the symbolism of the fern leaf I am even more inspired - thanks for that!
Anyway, hope you all like my lastest painting & wil try to fit in a couple more post soon. Cheers ;o)
This acrylic painting is constructed of coloured dots approximately 1mm in diameter.
Click on top (main) image for an even larger view! Below are some close-ups!

Purchase Structured Settlements Mesothelioma Lawyers Secured Loan Calculator Secured Loans Insurance Auto car free insurance online quote students debt consolidation loans data recovery Denver adverse credit remortgages conference calling companies irs tax lawyers Personal Injury Lawyer Auto Insurance Instant Car Insurance Quote UK home owner loan Remortgaging buyer Structured Settlement Injury Lawyers homeowner consolidation loans Structured Settlement Consumer Info Arizona dui lawyers eloan mortgage Consolidation of Student Loan Student Loan Consolidation Calculator Bad Credit Home Equity auto insurance
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. art of world paint - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger